Intravenous Vitamin C Protocol for Acute InfectionTo exclude serious conditions that may need referral for hospital investigation, there must be an initial assessment by a GP.
Flu, shingles, chest infection etc
High-dose IVC treatment is only suitable for non-pregnant adults aged 16+ with an acute infection. The clinic does not provide cancer treatment.
|0||Register with HF for IVC, for a lab form faxed to the Collingwood Street Medlab|
|0||See GP to be assessed|
|0||Visit Lab for blood tests prior to initial consultation for an initial baseline. One of the necessary lab tests is self funded.|
|1||30 minute consult||30 grams|
|2||15 minute consult||30 grams|
|3||15 minute consult||30 grams|
|4||15 minute consult||30 grams|
- High-dose IVC treatment is only available in Nelson at the clinic.
- IVC can be started at anytime during infection.
- All patients need to sign a consent form prior to receiving IVC therapy.
- Please make sure you are well hydrated before you attend.
- Allow 1 hour for an IVC infusion at the clinic.
- All fees are non-refundable as an IVC infusion is prepared in advance.
- For more information, refer blog.